Applications are now OPEN for the 2019 Diploma in Aviation at Wanaka Helicopters!
Do you have dreams of becoming a professional pilot? Applications are now open for 2019’s sought-after Diploma in Aviation (Helicopter).
Wanaka Helicopters is a world-renowned flight school situated in Wanaka surrounded by the spectacular Southern Alps. We are looking for a few determined individuals who are passionate about helicopters, people, and the environment, who enjoy problem-solving and dream of a career in the aviation industry. The nuts and bolts:
– We are a premier flight school delivering the NZQA-accredited Level 5 Diploma in Aviation (Helicopter)
– Students will train in Robinson R22, R44 and Guimbal Cabri helicopters
– Graduates complete Commercial Pilot Licence (CPLH)
– Requires two years of full-time study in Wanaka
– Students will fly regularly with highly experienced and knowledgeable flight instructors
– Student loan funding is available
– FeesFree eligible students receive $12,000 credit…visit FeesFree.govt.nz
– Scholarship opportunities for NZ Māori Heritage and Upper Clutha applicants
– Students earn real-world job experience by participating in day-to-day operations of one of New Zealand’s largest helicopter businesses
– 2019 courses begin 14th January 2019 (funding applications need to be complete by 15th December 2018)
– Lastly (but certainly not least!) students gain valuable mountain flying skills sought after around the world
Fees-free 2019 what it can mean… $12,000 toward the Diploma in Aviation for eligible students in the first year of study. Students can go to www.feesfree.govt.nz to enter their National Student Number (NSN) to see if they are eligible.
If you know of someone who you think fits the bill and wants to start their aviation career, steer them to Wanaka Helicopters Flight Training!
If you have any direct enquiries please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org Academic Coordinator.
The team at Wanaka Helicopters